These terms and conditions govern your use of www.rbcfilmclub.co.uk (this website).
By using this website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, you should not use this website.
Content on this website may be viewed, downloaded for caching purposes only, and printed for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions below.
You must not:
1. republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
2. reproduce, duplicate or copy material from this website for a commercial purpose;
Disclaimers and limitations of warranties and liability
We endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct and that the material on the website is kept up-to-date as possible. However, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up-to-date.
To the extent permitted by law, we will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatever (including without limitation loss of business, opportunity, data, profits) arising out of or in connection with the use of this website.
The terms and conditions of this website may be revised from time to time and the current version displayed on this page.The revised terms and conditions will apply from the date of publication on this website.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Scottish law and any disputes relating to these terms and conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish courts.
Use of the RBC Film Club website
The Robert Burns Centre Film Club meets at the Robert Burns Centre Film Theatre. The comments or opinions expressed on the Robert Burns Centre Film Club website are those of their respective contributors only and do not necessarily represent the views of the Robert Burns Centre Film Theatre, its management or employees. The Robert Burns Centre Film Theatre is not responsible for, and disclaims any and all liability for the content of comments written by contributors to the website.
Membership and use of the RBC Film Club website is unmoderated but supervised. Spam and other unallowed content will be removed and all access is subject to these further terms and conditions:
- We reserve the right to remove without notice communications which are abusive, illegal, or disruptive, or that otherwise fail to conform with these Terms.
- We reserve the right to terminate a user's access to post comments, messages, discussions and reviews to the website.
- We reserve the right to monitor, edit, or disclose any communication in these areas.
- We reserve the right to edit or remove any communication(s) posted on our website, regardless of whether such communication(s) breaches these Terms.
- You are strictly prohibited from communicating on or through the Website any unlawful, harmful, offensive, threatening, abusive, libelous, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, profane, hateful, fraudulent, sexually explicit, racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable material of any sort, including, but not limited to, any material that encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any applicable national, or international law.
- The RBC Film Club and the Robert Burns Centre Film Club may, but are not obligated to, monitor or review any areas on the website where users transmit or post communications or communicate solely with each other, including but not limited to user forums and email lists, and the content of any such communications. The RBC Film Club and the Robert Burns Centre Film Club, however, will have no liability related to the content of any such communications, whether or not arising under the laws of copyright, libel, privacy, obscenity, or otherwise. The RBC Film Club and the Robert Burns Centre Film Club may edit or remove content on the the website at their discretion at any time.